My Company Finance provides the opportunity to extend their activities in Cyprus , giving them the ability to have advisory and accounting tracking and organization .
Cyprus offers a number of advantages for setting up a company such as the reduction of tax rates , global profile and potential extroversion , low accounting costs, easy management of the company , reduced business risk , low capital and more.
The process of founding – setting up an LTD in Cyprus is ideal for all of all business activities such as investment companies , shipping companies , companies providing services, online stores, participatory companies – holding companies , imports – exports inside and outside the E.U. and more
Highlights for fiscal and legal framework in Cyprus are:
- Cyprus is a member of the EU , and therefore the company is considered European and NOT offshore
- Invoices issued by Cyprus Companies are normally recognized in all EU countries including Greece and are not subject to VAT because community trades with countries – state members of EU.
- The taxation of corporate profits is 12.5 %.
- There is no dividend tax on distributed profits
- There are large annual depreciation rates
- There are 50 double tax avoidance agreements signed between Bulgaria and other countries , including Greece
Our services are provided by trusted partners of our company, always within the framework of legality, with responsibility and respect for commercial law , the Greek and foreign tax laws.